Latest AutoCAD Update
AutoCAD has just released the latest version of the AutoCAD app.
- This new release brings many new features to the AutoCAD family.
- The first new feature is the ability to copy an element from one drawing to another.
- This is a very useful feature that speeds up the drawing process.
- The second new feature is the ability to use the arrow keys to pan and zoom.
- AutoCAD has also released a stable version of their 3D export feature.
- The new version of the app introduces a new 3D export function.
- The new function allows the user to export their AutoCAD drawings into 3D format.
- Some fixes that AutoCAD has made are the ability to solve the problem of crashing when opening large drawings.
- AutoCAD has also made an update to the user interface, which now includes the ability to scroll through the drawing toolbar.
- This is a great new feature for those who need to use the drawing toolbar often.
- AutoCAD has also introduced a new "Save As" function, which is an upgrade to the previous "Save" function.
- This "Save As" function allows the user to choose the file type they want to save the drawing as.
- The release notes for this new update are available on the AutoCAD website.